The application package Intel Parallel Studio is mainly used for the development of parallel programs for high-performance computing (HPC) systems.
The tools can be used for developing not only HPC programs but also high-speed programs for personal computers. For example, Intel C++, Fortran compilers and Intel MKL math libraries are widely used for developing not only parallel but also serial programs and are all tuned for Intel processors.
- Intel C, C++ un Fortran kompilators;
- Intel MPI bibliotēka;
- Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL);
- Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector;
- Intel Advisor XE;
- Intel Inspector XE;
- Intel VTune Amplifier XE;
- Intel Integrated Performance Primitives;
- Intel MPI Benchmarks.