MATLAB introductory course
The course covers basic language constructions, functions, scripts, data filtering and cross-section design, as well as shows relational operations, symbolic math, data import and export and how graphs can be adapted to your scientific results.
As MATLAB is becoming more and more user-friendly, a part of operations can be carried out using computer mouse only. Nevertheless, participants of this course will work in command prompt window and not with a mouse.
- Introduction to MATLAB, basic commands, basic objects
- Processing measurement data in MATLAB, data interpolation, approximation, regression and import
- Graphic objects in MATLAB, handle graphics
- Working with symbolic math
- Functions, scripts, data filtering, cross-section design
- Cycles in MATLAB, parallel computing in MATLAB
- Other MATLAB objects, structures, cell matrixes, automatic preparation of tasks for students, creating of reports
- Creation of MATLAB interface (buttons, etc.), guide, uicontrol