Nordic MATLAB EXPO 2014 will be held at Stockholm Waterfront Congress Center in Stockholm on May 22, 2014.
Join other engineers, scientists, and technical managers at the Nordic MATLAB EXPO to:
- Hear from MathWorks experts about new and improved capabilities in MATLAB® and Simulink®
- Learn how leading-edge companies use MATLAB and Simulink to advance their processes
- Network with peers from across many different industries
- Bring knowledge back to your company and apply it immediately to your day-to-day work.
- Keynote presentations from Lund University, OHB (formerly Svenska Rymdbolaget), and MathWorks
- User presentations from Ericsson, Marine Cybernetics, Danfoss Solar Inverters, VTT, Volvo, and others
- Conference tracks focusing on technical computing, control systems, and signal processing
- “What’s new?” sessions presented by experts from MathWorks in each track
- Master classes focusing on large-scale data analysis and visualization, signal processing, and Model-Based Design for automatic code generation
- MathWorks demo stations showcasing the latest features in MATLAB and Simulink