The EGI Technical Forum 2013 will take place in Madrid, Spain from 16 to 20 September.
The event is hosted by EGI.eu and IBERGRID, a partnership between the Spanish and Portuguese National Grid Initiatives that represents the Iberian Peninsula in EGI.
- Xavier Barcons, European Space Observatory, “The most powerful European astronomical observatories and their interplay with e-science”
- Niklas Blomberg, ELIXIR “ELIXIR: The European research infrastructure for life-science data”
- Luis C. Busquets Pérez, European Commission, “EU policy on Computing for e-science”
- Afonso Duarte, ITQB, Portugal, “Unveiling the mechanisms behind biomolecules – the role of grid”
- Geoffrey Fox, Indiana University, “FutureGrid: Computing Testbed as a Service”